NAME: Sherita Jackson
WHO IS SHE? Sherita is a new published author who was born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware. Her poetry is heartfelt and meaningful, because it comes from her past and present experiences. She gives her work a voice that you can't ignore.
2 KEY FACTS:
- In 1992 she was one of the "Keys to the future" Poetry contest winners for the Coca Cola Foundation.
- Sherita volunteers at local women's shelters in order to empower and inspire women to change their futures.
WHAT'S SHE DOING AT THE SUMMIT?
Sherita will be sharing passages from her award winning book, Thoughts of a Butterfly and her journey to becoming an author. Sherita will also be signing copies of her book and taking time to meet everyone during the conference.
TIME: 1:30 - 1:55 PM
Date: June 19th, 2018
Location: Theatre N @ the Nemours Building,
1007 N. Orange Street,
Wilmington, DE 19802
Agenda: 1:00 - 5:30 PM Speaker Presentations
5:30 - 8:00 PM Happy Hour/Networking
This free event is a movement connecting purpose driven organizations and leaders seeking to elevate their communities through the convergence of technology, communications and innovation.
Other featured guests include:
- Peggy Geisler, Principal of PMG Group
- Dr. Janet Taylor, Community Health Expert and frequent featured guest on ABC's Good Morning America, and NBC's Today Show
- Jerry Valentine, Chairman, Delaware Tobacco Prevention Coalition
- Sal Gonzalez, Spokesperson, Wounded Warrior Project
- John Cawley, Founder, Inspyrgear
- Sam Chenkin, Director of Consulting Services, IT Services
Tickets and seating are limited to this FREE Event. Don't miss it!