2nd Annual Tapp Social Summit: National Conference on Community Impact
Inspirational thought leaders to shine a national spotlight on Wilmington’s economic growth, and social innovation
Wilmington, DE The 2nd Annual Tapp Social Summit, a movement connecting purpose driven organizations and leaders seeking to elevate their communities through the convergence of technology, communications and innovation takes place June 19th from 1 - 5:30 pm at Theatre N and offers nonprofits, corporate partners, and community leaders in the MidAtlantic region a transformational opportunity to hear and interact with local and national thought leaders about leveraging their passions and technology to inspire positive social change.
The speaker lineup includes:
- National health and wellness activist and contributor to ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ and NBC’s ‘Today Show’, Janet Taylor;
- Jerry Valentine, Chairman of the Delaware Tobacco Prevention Commission;
- The award-winning author of the critically acclaimed book, Thoughts of a Butterfly, Sherita Jackson;
- Wounded Warrior’s Sal Gonzalez;
- Founder of Inspyrgear, John Cawley;
- Tech Impact’s Sam Chenkin;
- Peggy Geisler, Principal of PMG Consulting Group in conversation with:
- Stuart Comstock-Gay, President & CEO of Delaware Community Foundation;
- Mark Turner, Chairman, President & CEO of WSFS Bank, and
- Vernita Dorsey, Senior Vice President, Director of Community Strategy at WSFS Bank
“Wilmington is fast becoming the East Coast’s technology hub for community innovation. A year ago, we decided that the region’s nonprofits and their corporate partners needed an event where they could come together, share ideas around technology and innovation, be inspired and leave with the willingness to create community impact. The response was so great, that there was no question we’d organize the Summit again. This time, we widened the footprint to a national level, so more people and organizations can participate, relate and connect to one another,” says Tapp Network Co-Founder and CEO, Joe DiGiovanni.
This free event would not be possible without the generous support from the following organizations: The Mill, PMG Consulting, InspyrGear, Tech Impact, Your Part Time Controller, and Temple University’s Fox School of Business.
Limited tickets available TappSocialSummit.com
About Tapp Network, LLC. Tapp Network is a mission driven marketing and technology company that collaborates with clients to accelerate their growth and impact for good.